jordan 5 shattered backboard
JORDAN 5 SHATTERED BACKBOARD
Colloquially-dubbed the “Shattered Backboard” pair due to its shared color palette with an Air Jordan 1 from 2015, the upcoming retro presents Tinker Hatfield original design with some modifications. Genuine leathers make up the bulk of the shoe, but they’re accompanied by exposed foam and textile across the mid-foot, collar and heel. Mesh takes over the quarter panel, bottom of the tongue and collar. An all-white aesthetic covers the Jordan 5‘s upper, although black-tinted eyelets, grey reflective tongues and coloured Jumpman logos on the tongue and heel interrupt the rather plain aesthetic. The matte-finished midsole further introduces orange and black character into the mix, creating an arrangement deserving of the “Shattered Backboard” moniker. Lastly, shark teeth-shaped detailing on the lateral forefoot opt for a grey speckled finish, while outsoles don a muslin-tinted finish.
The Edit LDN is a Global online marketplace for Sneakers, Streetwear and Collectibles – Please read carefully below:
- Please allow 24 hours for order confirmation.
- Please note that all international orders may be subject duties & taxes payments upon or prior to delivery.
- You'll receive a full refund if order cannot be fulfilled.
- We aim to process orders within 0-10 working days. However, this time may vary depending on the location and/or rarity of the item. Please note: delivery times may be longer during the Christmas period
- All items shipped via global couriers, fully tracked.
- Shipping worldwide
- All sales are final - Click Here > Refunds & Exchanges
- Download our mobile app for exclusive offers and deals